Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DIGITAL FASHION ILLUSTRATION


I have been set my first project brief which is to create two digital fashion illustrations with the help of my own creative mind and photo shop. We have been given the opportunity to use a past design project to theme the illustrations on which has lead me to use the '1960's' as my as inspiration for my illustration.

From previous research I've learnt about the culture and fashion of the decade such as the introduction of the mini skirt, hippies and the radical space age movement.
I believe the op art movement which made its first appearance in the sixties to be very inspiring and can easily be Incorporated within my own designs. Designers such as Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton have used this movement and the work of Bridget Riley in their most recent 2013 collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment